Sunday, September 25, 2011

Home Alone

I've been wondering whats up. The house has been slightly abuzz with excitement as of late, I've been hearing a lot of talk about some place called Ireland and all of a sudden the suitcases are out. This is never a good sign. It either means I am coming with on a LONG car ride only to have to swim in a lake (yuck) and sleep OUTSIDE in a tent OR it means they are leaving me.

Turns out they were leaving me . . . at the kennel! Okay not a real kennel but it might as well be. I have to sleep on the floor, eat with dogs, and I only get dog food! Don't get me wrong I like to visit Degan's house but I have a feeling this is going to be a loooonnnngggg visit.

Its only day 3 but so far so good. Yesterday we went on a long creek walk and I did a bit of swimming (okay, wading). Then last night the peeps got gussied up and went to watch a Cat get married (I didn't know Cats got married).  While the peeps were away I was in charge. Carmen and Dunne were very bad and didn't listen to a word I said. They dug in the apricot tree, chased each other around, and ate some plants. I kept telling them that the peeps would be mad but they didn't care.

I had to ask for a benadryl tonight because I have been very itchy. Paisley is laying on MY bed right now so I hopped on the peep's bed to relay this message to the typist (paws were not made for modern day technology).  I miss my parents but the kennel isn't so bad. Signing off for tonight.

~ Roney Bologna

No comments:

Post a Comment